Thursday, August 16, 2007

The thought to travel...

Man, I am THIS close to losing my mind! I've already made 5 round trips to Mumbai and back in the last 2 1/2 months with another round trip coming up in less than a week's time. God this is miserable!
I mean, I used to LOVE going to Mumbai. Go where you want, at whatever time you want and it never was a problem. No problem about getting back late and never ever a problem about transport.
But during the rains? No thanks mate! I'm lucky I have my work cut out for me in V.T. . Go there. Stay there. Complete designated work. Come home. Can't even think of going to Andheri, Bandra, Malad or where ever else I think of going to at the drop of a hat. It's fun doing that. Go to the station. Think up a place. Buy a return ticket and catch the train! Albeit, now with the rains hitting hard, it's a misery just getting to the station.

1 comment:

ss said...

Ohh! Thats bad. I was in mumbai last sunday - to visit my sis-in-law. Was cool. I dont think i'd want to travel in buses anymore! lol. What happened abt ur viva? Still pending kya?