Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine on the TV?

Was talking to Ralph on Facebook chat... yeah yeah i Know, Valentine's Day and I'm on Facebook, SO SUE ME!
(p.s. for those of you who don't know... he's an eligible bachelor working in a leadership development programme and couple of years down the line should be a really really important guy)
Anyway, he started it by asking me what I was doing at home on Vday. Interesting query considering I asked the same of him. Quite an interesting reply he came up with... "hoping to meet my valentine online or on TV".
Told him to watch out else our beloved moral brigade would denounce his immoral ways and then go on to press for TVs and the internet to be turned off on Vday to 'protect' our culture.
p.s. Our champ is safe in Bangalore... where the moral brigade has said they will NOT protest in order to prevent embarassment to the state government. Rest of the state they will continue to protest (??!!)

No comments: