Thursday, March 22, 2007

Last weekend...

hmmmm... an extended weekend after long... trip to Bangalore... friends I've not seen for the last 2 years or even more! phew! memories galore!
Left for Bangalore on friday afternoon and got back by monday afternoon. Was in Bangalore during the Iron Maiden concert and DIDN'T go for it. Didn't wanna spend my time out there nursing a headache. Saw some of my engineering seniors after about 5 years! sheesh! Reunion or what! Oh! I remembered the name of only ONE of the seniors! Everyone else was a familiar face.
End of it all, spent an hour or so catching up on what's been happening with one of my closest pals. Been so long... way too long. The funny part was... even though we never met for the last 2 yrs and 3 months (so I'm obsessing... sue me!) the on-off phone convo once in a while never ever left either of us with a feeling that we don't have anything to talk on or it's been so long what do I talk about.
To be frank, I think i'm rambling now. I've been wanting to blog about my trip to Bangalore for a while... now that I am blogging about it, I'm rambling.

My pals in Bangalore are learning Salsa and Jive. (sob! i'm gona miss jive classes next month!!!)
By the way, I've started off with Tango classes... it's fun! Different with a completely different style. And i'm lovin' it! Aaaahh... my partner is a pretty sweet gal who's a pretty good dancer when she picks up the steps! :) Best of all... we're enjoying the dance. So, if we don't get it right... who cares right? WRONG! The instructor is gonna stand right behind you and go ... "exactly what do you think you are doing?" So... moral? GET THE STEPS RIGHT!

No comments: