Thursday, March 29, 2007

What's with me?

BLANK MIND...

LOST IN THOUGHTS (think I just contradicted myself)...

INCOGNITO...

This is how I've been since last evening. Hope things turn out ok for her. I'm actually sitting and thinking why it should affect me coz I barely know her. 5/6 dance classes with her. I tried calling her today to find out how she's doing. She didn't take the call.

Had dance class yesterday. She didn't turn up. That's when her pal told me what happened. She messaged me immediately after that. I don't know if she will come for tomorrow's class. Seems very unlikely. I don't feel like going tomorrow. Felt... I dunno what I felt during yesterday's class. But it wasn't pleasant.

I'm gonna go to bed. Just hope I get better sleep than last night.

1 comment:

ss said...

Everything okay monsieur...???