Monday, December 22, 2008

Me Birthday!!! 27 years of age!!!

Man!!!

3 calls to wish me for my birthday after midnight on 21st December 2008. 15 calls to wish me through the day and 47 scraps on Orkut for a Happy Birthday wish...

Fun eh?

A call from a certain buddy around noon and an 'enlightening' talk to his fiancee ... well I guess plans for dinner were set.

I couldn't have planned it better... Table at Martin's Corner, Mandar, Shamin, Alwyn (if the spelling is wrong blame Mandar, he gave me the spelling), Aditi and Vipul...

Couldn't have asked for a better Birthday. Martin's corner special, Tequilla shot (dance on the floor), Sex on the beach shot, B52 shot, (EVERYONE DANCE ON THE FLOOR), Kamikaze shot and another B52 shot.

Then Aditi didn't have her shot of the last B52 so I took it along with Vipul and voila! Add another B52 shot to my list!

Before the last B52 shots, ... A HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG FOR ME!!! CAKE... (already cut!) and might I add ... just 3 candles! And Shamin lost no time in rubbing it in for the baby boy to notice that he was to be 3 years old!!!

Amazing gang... had a ball...

Drove home after all that. Sober enough to see my way through. Trust me I was.

To think I would have spent my time ... doing almost nothing...

I did what I loved... danced... was involved in sarcastic comments... and spent time with people who enjoyed the time spent...

Me thinks me gonna upload some pics real soon...

Yeah. Me would like that.




p.s. Me have been nominated as the guy with the sexiest name!!! Now how cool is that!!! Just wish that comment would have come from a gal who wasn't already committed huh?

(for those who think that was a joke, I HAVE WRITTEN PROOF!!!)

sarcasm et al??? [:P]

No comments: