Sunday, May 27, 2007

Lost, Tipsy, Dreamy, Comprehensive???

Songs i'm currently listening to:
Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
Aerosmith - Cryin'
Avril Lavigne - Fall To Pieces

Met this gal on Orkut. Quite the travel-goer that she is... gets a couple of days of leave and off she goes! Chat online once in a while. Spoke over the phone yesterday. Noticed a distinct accent with which she spoke but she dismissed it as her way of talking. Cool.
For the first time in my life i've had someone describe to me how i've sounded to them, in a very elaborate manner. Mostly people just say i'm funny or that I make them laugh or that I listen well. She? well read on...
" Lost, kind-of-tipsy, dreamy (sounds good), and-still-comprehensive, helping to find hidden talents ".
Intriguing.
Been a while since I've seen it rain out here. I missed the rains here last year as I was on the ship during that period. This year... saw the rains for the first time a couple of days ago. It felt ... soft. Smelt ... wet. Looked ... green (Not the rain... the environment!).
Aerosmith is coming to Bangalore and I can't go though I ever so want to. Well, it's not that I can't go. More like I can't make the time to make that trip, what with exams coming up next month. Damn!
Well, got the finals of the jive taking place tomorrow at Dance Illusions. Couldn't join the classes but damn well gonna make it for the final performance.
And above all, once the first step of the exams next month get over... got 2 very important things to pick up on... been losing my touch on writing poetry... haven't written in a long long time. And then there's the brushing up on Spanish. Picked up a couple of books in mumbai. Time I put those books to good use.

No comments: